Saturday, April 2, 2011

Gardens - The Martha Stewart Blog

Gardens - The Martha Stewart Blog

Being a caregiver means you have to work hard to relax. Between my allergy to grass and my son's autism-behavior, I have just discovered ways to relax...taking Alegra-D & Nasonex and reaping the benefits of years of behavior modification. My backyard and gardens will never meet Martha Stewart's standards, but it will benefit from her ideas and resources. Example, Miracle Grow and Scott's mulch plus lawn fertilizer makes my backyard a relaxing retreat from the daily grind. This is the first year I have enjoyed swinging on the back porch Sky Chair and gazing at a lush lawn and vibrant flowers. Luckily our neighbors have a pool with a fountain so they provide the water fall sound:) What are your secrets to relaxing, gardening and fighting allergies???

No comments:

Post a Comment