Thursday, September 29, 2011

Try Decorating for Sensory Processing


file://localhost/Users/denisemeissner/Desktop/hgt_cvr-lg.jpg

If you have children or family members that have a difficult time tolerating environmental conditions (loud colors, bright light, clutter, furniture layout, etc), you may want to check out the new HGTV magazine offer. You get the first issue free and then the other issues at a reduced rate. I don't have time to sit and watch tv so I like to thumb through magazines for ideas while I "chill" with my son. My son, with his autism, has joined me in our efforts to create a living space that is calm yet creative. The other night, when I thought he was sleeping, he actually moved the fish tank! That thing is heavy:) What will he do next???

No comments:

Post a Comment