Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Inspirational Author: Must Read Books

http://www.richardcarlson.com/press/obituary.html

Recently I read Richard Carlson's book "Don't Worry, Make Money." This summer, when Texas heat and drought brought on fires in every direction, I knew that if I had to evacuate my house and could only take a few things, this book was coming with me. The book was filled with lessons that improve one's quality of life. Funny thing is, the book also explained how you first need to be happy without money because money itself does not bring happiness. So tonight, when I searched the web for Richard Carlson (to feature in a blog post), I was shocked to read that he had passed away back in 2006...at the tender age of 45 (which I will be this January). Have you read his books, ie. Don't Sweat the Small Stuff"?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment