Friday, December 2, 2011

What does good karma have to do with successfully leveraging the power of social media to extend customer reach and retention? | | NextGen VIT NextGen VIT

What does good karma have to do with successfully leveraging the power of social media to extend customer reach and retention? | | NextGen VIT NextGen VIT
Have you ever felt bored while grocery shopping until your cell phone rings and your friend asks you to get a few items for her? Then all of a sudden your boredom gives way to energy as you now find yourself shopping with a higher purpose.

This article, written by a woman business owner, describes exactly what I believe...that giving away our time, talents and possessions enables us to perform for a bigger purpose rather than just work for ourselves. That's why I have been posting about products and services that I am fortunate to come across. Based on my personal and professional experiences, I am able to assess how an item or service will be helpful...especially for those who care for loved ones with special needs. There are few if any T.V. commercials for products geared to help those with special needs, so I want to help bridge that gap. For example, have you seen a commercial for what to give your loved one with autism for Christmas?? If you have a product or service, I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment